[erlang-questions] Automatically reconnecting nodes when they come back online

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Mon Apr 29 09:24:10 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am using the following approach for similar issue.

- net_kernel:monitor allow your process to receive nodeup/nodedown events.

- the player nodes requires a list of 'seed' nodes at config file. It should connect those seed nodes at boot time. If none of seeds is connected then player node has to die with alarm.

- Dmitry