[erlang-questions] Simple supervisor failed_to_start_child

Pierre Fenoll pierrefenoll@REDACTED
Sun Apr 28 22:58:49 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am trying start a very simple one_for_one supervisor architecture over
a working project; but all I get when I start_link/0 my supervisor is:

{shutdown,{failed_to_start_child,brocessing,brocessing}}

I don't know why it mentions "brocessing" twice; well I don't understand
the message
much. brocessing is a module (containing the API to start a gen_server),
but also it is
the registered name of my gen_server.

Here is my setup, and the whole code not far away: [1]

So far Internet hasn't been helpful. Can you share your insights?

[1]:
https://bitbucket.org/fenollp/brocessing/src/5d7169f4600a05be42942ce890b2bee42c3fddda/src/brocessing_sup.erl?at=master

Cheers,
Pierre