[erlang-questions] Undefined type ''Gauge32''? Is SNMPv2-SMI prebuilt into Erlang SNMP MIB Compiler ?

Anish Parameswaran anishparameswaran@REDACTED
Sun Apr 28 12:35:16 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,

As you said , I imported Gauge32 from SNMPv2-SMI.
Now  the file is compiling fine. I have a set of MIBs from  one telecom
vendor. The MIBs use Gauge32 but
don't import Gauge32,

Thanks for  the help Peter.

Thanks all