[erlang-questions] Programmatically replicating Mnesia to DB2

Dominic Williams mail@REDACTED
Thu Apr 18 20:08:43 CEST 2013

Hi Yash,

Le 18 avr. 2013 à 13:26, yashgt@REDACTED a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> My erlang application makes thousands of entries into an Mnesia table. I would like the same records to be also inserted into an equivalent table in a DB2 database without blocking the call that inserts into Mnesia. Is there a hook that Mnesia provides where all insertions can be trapped and where I can put my code that inserts the same record into DB2?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yash

You could have a process subscribed to mnesia table events (see mnesia:subscribe and mnesia user guide). It would receive a message for each write and could duplicate the write to DB2.

Regards,

Dominic Williams
http://dominicwilliams.net

----