[erlang-questions] Erlang User Conference Stockholm 13-14 June: Early Bird registration ends on 15 May

Andra Dinu andra.dinu@REDACTED
Wed Apr 17 16:56:29 CEST 2013

This year, we are proud to have Mike Williams,Robert Virding and Joe Armstrong on the same stage in a joint keynote. The second keynote will be delivered by Claes Wikström - author of Yaws and founder of Tail-F; other speakers include Bruce Tate, Pavlo Baron, Mahesh Paolini- Subramanya, Steve Vinoski and more. The list of speakers can be seen here: https://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2013/speakers

The conference will be preceded by three days of training courses: Erlang Express, OTP Express, Building Distributed Clusters with Riak and Test Driven Development in Erlang – starting on the 10th of June. We are also preparing a day of tutorials on the 12th of June, so keep an eye on the website for updates.

To register, go here: https://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/ErlangUserConference2013/register

--
Andra Dinu
Community & Social