[erlang-questions] simulate a transaction

JD Bothma jbothma@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 19:00:09 CEST 2013

how much guarantee do you need that the rollback happens and when do you
need that to be the case?

Do you need ACID or do you just want to clean up most of the time,
eventually, unless several things fail around the same time and it's ok to
forget to clean up sometimes?

For certain data models and usage patterns something similar to meshup's
riak integration could be useful.

However, I agree with Daniil - if you want a global consistent view, just
go with something made for that.