[erlang-questions] ANNOUNCE: 2'nd edition of Programming Erlang now available

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 11:08:52 CEST 2013

These are the new maps that will be available in R17 of Erlang (and in
pre-releases before this)

The are like records only you don't have to define the keys in advance, and
keys can be any valid
Erlang terms.

/Joe