[erlang-questions] reltool/rebar vs. ssl certificates

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Wed Apr 10 05:25:08 CEST 2013

Are you sure both times, the release and running manually yourself, it is
using the same version of erts?

This is an error message a number of us have seen when trying to use code
that worked in R15 but now gives this error in R16.

Tristan