[erlang-questions] how to debug the erlang boot?

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Mon Apr 8 12:00:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have an application that load Erlang application in a thread (on
android) using a patched version of Erlang [1]. I'm using application
by passsing following parameter to erl_start:

["beam", "-K", "true", "--",
"-noinput",
"-boot_var", "APK", path + "/apk.ez",
"-kernel", "inetrc", "\""+ path + "/erlang/bin/erl_inetrc\"",
"-native_lib_path", path + "/lib",
"-sasl", "errlog_type", "all",
"-boot", path + "/erlang/bin/start",
"-root", path + "/apk.ez/assets",
"-eval", "R = application:start(somapp), io:format(\"~w~n\",[R])."]

The thread start but the application isn't launched. for the boots
script i'm using the minimal one created during the bootstrap.

Any idea how I could log what happen on boot. The thread is just
running without any error published. I can open more code if needed.

- benoit

[1] https://github.com/benoitc/otp/tree/OTP_R16B_ANDROID