[erlang-questions] using inet_gethost_native even if disabled

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Wed Apr 3 12:04:44 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Kenneth Lundin
<kenneth.lundin@REDACTED> wrote:
> the use of inet_gethost_native for making DNS requests the native OS way is
> not related at all
> with the configure option "diable-native-libs" which controls if the erlang
> libs stdlib, kernel etc should be native compiled (with the Hipe compiler)
> or not.
>
> /Kenneth, Erlang/OTP Ericsson

I tried that because putthing `{lookup, [file,dns]}` in erl_inetrc is
apparently not enough to disable it. I'm not sure why actually :/

- benoît