[erlang-questions] can a program launched with open_port({spawn, Cmd}, Options) remain running after the port closes?

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Thu Sep 27 02:44:52 CEST 2012

I believe I have had a similar issue with attempting to close then
unloading a driver. I did not get to the bottom of it. So just left it
loaded for that VM.

This issue too was under smp.

/s