[erlang-questions] erlang hosting

André Graf andre@REDACTED
Fri Sep 21 09:45:22 CEST 2012

Hi all,

some of our services are hosted on a Hetzner rootserver (EX4 for 49
Euros/month), Intel Quad-Core i7-2600 processor, 16 GB DDR 3 RAM, 2 x
3 TB SATA 6 Gb/s hard disks. You can have it with a preinstalled
Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, OpenSuse, Debian, FreeBSD, and for some extra
money Windows. After 10TB outgoing traffic they'll charge you 6.90
Euro for every additional TB or they'll downgrade your network
interface to 10MBit/s. For additional 39 Euros/month they'll upgrade
your link to 1 GBit including additional 15TB traffic.

So far we are very happy with Hetzner.

Cheers
André