[erlang-questions] OSX: binding schedulers to processor cores doesn't work

Rickard Green rickard@REDACTED
Sun Sep 16 20:44:35 CEST 2012

Binding of schedulers has never been supported on MacOSX. I've not put much effort into it, but when I last looked into it (a long time ago) I couldn't find any functionality in MacOSX that could be used for this. This might have changed, thought. If you want to look into it, a patch implementing this is welcome.

Regards,
Rickard Green, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB