[erlang-questions] Third party comment systems that natively support Erlang for codeblocks?

Jesse Gumm gumm@REDACTED
Sun Sep 16 04:32:56 CEST 2012

I'm not sure.

I've emailed their support abs gotten a response of the whole "I've
forwarded this for consideration",  and I've provided a basic list of
syntax rules for Erlang them.

I had also offered to write the parser for them myself, but their syntax
highlighting stuff is not in any of their public github repos.

Beyond that, I don't know what else we could do short of making many
requests for it. Hence why I was asking about other third party systems.

--
Jesse Gumm
Owner, Sigma Star Systems