[erlang-questions] erlang source code browser

zejian ju juzejian@REDACTED
Thu Sep 13 18:51:21 CEST 2012

thanks for your reply. i noticed this google code project, and have
contacted the author, he told me till now, only the highlight is
finished.

i checked ejabber's doc too, in fact it has no cross reference for the
function reference.

2012/9/13, Zabrane Mickael <zabrane3@REDACTED>:.