[erlang-questions] Dialyzer: how to ignore some warnings?

Stavros Aronis aronisstav@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 17:48:18 CEST 2012

Not really.

For the particular case, if I understand correctly, it used to be the case
that any functions that are implemented as NIFs have a stub in the .erl
source file that throws an exception (if that code was really executed
instead of the low level implementation). Is prim_inet:async_acceptor a NIF
without such a stub?

Regards,
Stavros