[erlang-questions] Style wars: junk comments

Alexandre Aguiar asaguiar@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 16:13:28 CEST 2012

ok@REDACTED escreveu:
>When you are coping with over 100,000 lines of code,
>tools that help you *NOT* read are desperately valuable.

Note that your case report is perfect to demonstrate that printing should *not* be routine. Printing selected limited portions is what helped you. At a 100 lines per page, handling a 1,000 pages (probably unindexed) is a hard task. :-) And, of course, a waste.
But, of course, each one knows how high piles of paper can handle and afford.

--

Alexandre

--
Sent from my tablet. Please, excuse my brevity.
Enviado do tablet. Por favor, perdoe a brevidade.