[erlang-questions] Style wars: junk comments

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 16:09:09 CEST 2012

It would surprise me if a module with a small number of objects is more
difficult to navigate if the objects are in alphabetical order.

The idea of having a visual convention to help navigate across modules
sound very interesting. Any examples?

bengt