[erlang-questions] How to make a supervisor wait before restarting children

Francesco Mazzoli f@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 13:14:04 CEST 2012

At Wed, 12 Sep 2012 12:36:15 +0200,
Ulf Wiger wrote:
> Lobbying for a change of the supervisor semantics is not likely
> to produce tangible (esp. short-term) results, and for good reason.
> The supervisor behaviour is so central, that even subtle changes
> in semantics can have serious unintended consequences.

I can agree with that, but I thought our code might be helpful/interesting/relevant.

One little thing that I really miss in the vanilla supervisor is to be able to
restart from the process without logging errors...

--
Francesco * Often in error, never in doubt