[erlang-questions] [ANN] LeoFS v0.10.1 (S3 Compatible Storage)

Yousuke Hara yousuke.hara@REDACTED
Wed Sep 12 11:16:40 CEST 2012

Hello,

We have released LeoFS v0.10.1. In this version, LeoFS's performance
improved 20% up.

LeoFS is S3-compatible cloud storage system (Object Storage) with Erlang.

LeoFS's Web pages:
- LeoFS Site - <http://www.leofs.org/>
- LeoFS Repository:
    <https://github.com/leo-project/leofs/>
    libs: <https://github.com/leo-project/>

- LeoFS Document - <http://www.leofs.org/docs/>

LeoFS v0.10.1 was improved and fixed as follows:
* Improve leo_hex performances
    * "binary_to_hex" function
    * Related libs:
        * leo_gateway
        * leo_object_storage
        * leo_redundant_manager
    * By these correspondences, LeoFS's performance improved 20% up.
* Improve leo_manager
    * Format of output from manager-console
        * Commands:
            * "status"
            * "whereis"
* Improve performance of "storage-stats" in manager-console
* Fix bugs
    * A handling error in "S3-libs"

if you are interested in our project, Please feel free to contact me
(or us) anytime.
Thank you,

LeoFS lead developer
Yosuke Hara (Tokyo, Japan)