[erlang-questions] Please, change link to packages on erlang-solutions.com

Michał Nieć michal.niec@REDACTED
Mon Sep 10 17:19:01 CEST 2012

I agree that redirection would be the simplest solution. However the website is powered by CMS engine and script and packages data are dynamically loaded from another server. Such configuration doesn't allow for many things. We will try to make it more "manual-download" friendly.

Best Regards,
Michal Niec