[erlang-questions] http://www.erlang.org/ : appealing or appalling?

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Thu Sep 6 00:51:59 CEST 2012

The subject line is a node to Adlai Stevenson's quip that he
found [St] Paul appealing and [Norman Vincent] Peale appalling.
I happened to visit www.erlang.org this morning, and while I
found much good stuff there, I found the entry page unappealing.
The quote from Joe Armstrong is in dark grey on a black background
and is *very* hard to read.  The "bleached" Erlang "e" on the
right looked a bit dead, and the way such colour as existed at
the top "faded into the black" for some reason made me think of
the dying Emperor Julian.

On the Downloads page, the word "courtesy" is spelled "curtesy".
(And "OS X" is normally written that way, not "Os X".)