[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R15B02 has been released

Marcos Ortiz mlortiz@REDACTED
Wed Sep 5 17:33:05 CEST 2012

Thanks for the info, Michal, I will change the blog post for this, and I
will add it.
I let you the link to share it:
http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com/erlangotp-r15b02-has-been-released

Best wishes

On 09/05/2012 10:08 AM, Michał Nieć wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You can find our Erlang R15B02 packages for 32 and 64 bit versions of
> Mac OS X, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu at
> https://www.erlang-solutions.com/downloads/download-erlang-otp .
>
> Best Regards,
> Michal Niec
>
> Erlang Solutions Ltd.
>
> On Sep 5, 2012, at 12:55 PM, Kenneth Lundin <kenneth.lundin@REDACTED>
> wrote:
>
>> Erlang/OTP R15B02 has been released.
>>
>> This release mainly contains a number of bug fixes as well as smaller
>> user contributions (but as
>> usual there are some new functionality as well).
>>
>> *Highlights:
>> *
>>

>>   * Dialyzer:
>>       o The type analysis tool Dialyzer is optimized to be generally
>>         faster.
>>       o It can now also run in parallel (default) on SMP systems and
>>         by this perform the analysis significantly faster (Thanks to
>>         Stavros Aronis and Kostis Sagonas)
>>   * The SSL application now has experimental support for the TLS 1.1
>>     and 1.2 standards as well (Thanks to Andreas Schultz).
>>   * CommonTest:
>>       o It is now possible to sort the generated html tables.
>>       o A Netconf client (ct_netconf) which support basic netconf
>>         over ssh is added
>>   * Diameter: Statistics counters related to Diameter messages can
>>     now be retrieved by calling the diameter:service_info/2 function.
>>   * Various smaller optimizations in the Erlang VM
>>   * This release contains 66 contributions from users outside the
>>     Ericsson team
>>

>> You can find the README file with more detailed info at
>>
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R15B02.readme
>>
>> You can download the full source distribution from
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R15B02.tar.gz
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R15B02.readme (this file)
>>
>> Note: To unpack the TAR archive you need a GNU TAR compatible program.
>>
>> For installation instructions please read the README that is part of
>> the distribution.
>>
>> You can also find this release at the official Erlang/OTP
>> Git-repository at Github here:
>> https://github.com/erlang/otp/tree/OTP_R15B02 (i.e. on the maint
>> branch tag= OTP_R15B02)
>>
>> The Windows binary distribution can be downloaded from
>>
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_win32_R15B02.exe
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_win64_R15B02.exe
>>

>> On-line documentation can be found at http://www.erlang.org/doc/.
>> You can also download the complete HTML documentation or the Unix
>> manual files
>>
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_doc_html_R15B02.tar.gz
>> http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_doc_man_R15B02.tar.gz
>>
>> We also want to thank those that sent us patches, suggestions and bug
>> reports,
>>
>> The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson

Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda
*Data Engineer && Sr. System Administrator at UCI*
My Blog <http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com>

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci