[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R15B02 has been released
Wed Sep 5 12:55:59 CEST 2012
Erlang/OTP R15B02 has been released.
This release mainly contains a number of bug fixes as well as smaller user
contributions (but as
usual there are some new functionality as well).
- The type analysis tool Dialyzer is optimized to be generally
- It can now also run in parallel (default) on SMP systems and by
this perform the analysis significantly faster (Thanks to Stavros Aronis
and Kostis Sagonas)
- The SSL application now has experimental support for the TLS 1.1 and
1.2 standards as well (Thanks to Andreas Schultz).
- It is now possible to sort the generated html tables.
- A Netconf client (ct_netconf) which support basic netconf over ssh
- Diameter: Statistics counters related to Diameter messages can now be
retrieved by calling the diameter:service_info/2 function.
- Various smaller optimizations in the Erlang VM
- This release contains 66 contributions from users outside the Ericsson
You can find the README file with more detailed info at
You can download the full source distribution from
http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R15B02.readme (this file)
Note: To unpack the TAR archive you need a GNU TAR compatible program.
For installation instructions please read the README that is part of
You can also find this release at the official Erlang/OTP Git-repository at
https://github.com/erlang/otp/tree/OTP_R15B02 (i.e. on the maint branch
The Windows binary distribution can be downloaded from
On-line documentation can be found at http://www.erlang.org/doc/.
You can also download the complete HTML documentation or the Unix manual
We also want to thank those that sent us patches, suggestions and bug
The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions