[erlang-questions] Which EEP would you pick as the most important one to implement next?

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Tue Sep 4 00:07:35 CEST 2012

On 3/09/2012, at 8:00 PM, Radosław Misiuk wrote:

> While I'm not really sure, it probably has something to do with xunicode package in LaTeX.
> I had similar problems and --latex-engine=xelatex helped.

Given that I've never even heard of xunicode before and from checking
the LaTeX .log file do not pick it up in this case even indirectly,
"probably" has to be read as "probably, for p = 0".

Pandoc's handling of LaTeX is simply buggy.  It pays no attention to
``obeylines'', it simply drops \slash instead of turning it into /,
it inserts paragraph breaks between two adjacent printing characters, ...