[erlang-questions] What is the right way to update cowboy dispatch rules on-fly?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Mon Sep 3 20:45:31 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED> wrote:
> On 09/03/2012 08:41 PM, Max Lapshin wrote:
>>
>> cowboy:set_protocol_options  doesn't change dispatch rules.
>

> It changes protocol options which includes dispatch rules?

I put io:format in cowboy_dispatcher on line 104:

match(_Host, Path, [{'_', PathMatchs}|_Tail]) ->
	match_path(Path, PathMatchs, [], undefined);

and see, that PathMatchs and cowboy:get_protocol_options differs.

Looks like new protocol options are passed only to new workers, while
old live with old rules.