[erlang-questions] Poll on Erlang maintenance, according to Erlang developers

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sun Sep 2 17:05:20 CEST 2012

Hello everyone, I've closed the poll and compiled the results.

I'm happy to announce them on my blog, at
http://ferd.ca/poll-results-erlang-maintenance.html

Enjoy!