[erlang-questions] Multiple SNMP agents

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Fri Nov 30 11:26:44 CET 2012

Hello!

It is possible, but you have to create an implementation of the
snmp_net_if behaviour that handles the multiple sockets. You'll still
have one agent, so you have to use the Extra arguments (or fields in
the records) to somehow identify the agent instance. You'll probably
need the snmpa:current_net_if_data() function to get this extra value
in the agent.