[erlang-questions] gen_leader discrepancies in reporting of downed nodes across a cluster

Jeremy Raymond jeraymond@REDACTED
Thu Nov 29 17:24:49 CET 2012

 I gave that branch a try. I'm still seeing misreported downed nodes. I
should see correct gen_leader:down/1 and gen_leader:alive/1 lists on all
nodes correct?

--
Jeremy