[erlang-questions] Supervision Tree

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Wed Nov 28 11:34:35 CET 2012

Greetings,

First let me mention that I prefer to never mix call back code that runs
in a special process (in this case the supervision process) with code
used by other processes. So, start_link/0 is better off in another
module.

Secondly, if you have a variable with _ first in the name the compiler
should not complain about it not being used. What is your compile
command?

Last, _Args is the [] from supervisor:start_link/2

ebngt