[erlang-questions] tuple modules, or Set:to_list() is official?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Tue Nov 27 12:25:03 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Ulf Wiger <ulf@REDACTED> wrote:
> I think this feature should only be used in places where it was so intended in the first place. Thus, not, for example, with the 'sets' API, since it only works accidentally - not by design.

This is the answer I will stick to. That means "very rarely". Thanks
all for the suggestions.

Besides, like Yogish said, even my example is incorrect: sets:new()
returns {set, _} rather than {sets, _}, which means it does not work
(I should have written "dict" for the example).

Loïc, in case of {ok, Var}: I hope Dialyzer will be smart enough to
figure it out shall mistake be made.

--
Motiejus Jakštys