[erlang-questions] [ANN] The Erlang Development Tool Suite

Thomas Järvstrand tjarvstrand@REDACTED
Mon Nov 26 16:59:39 CET 2012

Agreed. A small and understandable dependency tree is a healthy goal for
most software projects. When I started EDTS I had an idea that it would
only be a small wrapper to bind together a toolset, but obviously the glue
code has grown substantially since then :P

I've thought about it and most things in EDTS could actually pretty easily
be split out into their own subprojects. That said it would take some work
and such a move would most likeiy force some improvements of the code so
hopefully I'll get around to it before it's too late :)