[erlang-questions] Help running OTP tests

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Wed Nov 21 17:02:12 CET 2012

(replying to the ML too)

Not sure how disabling the timeout would help it start slave nodes?

I'm running the tests using ts:run/0. Shouldn't mnesia work if I just
follow the indications found here?
https://github.com/erlang/otp/wiki/Running-tests

On 11/21/2012 04:50 PM, Klodus Klodus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Look at README file in Mnesia test directory:
>
> "Use the "erl -mnesia_test_timeout" flag to disable the test case time
> limit mechanism."
>
> I hope it helps.
>
> BR,
> Klaudiusz
>

> 2012/11/20 Loïc Hoguin <essen@REDACTED>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying, and failing, to run the Mnesia tests on my laptop.
>>
>> This is what I get, repeatedly, over many of them:
>>
>> Could not start slavenode {"alice","d808219o808643n808671",
>>                             "-mnesia debug none -pa
>> /home/essen/extend/otp/release/tests/mnesia_test -pa
>> /home/essen/extend/otp/lib/mnesia/ebin"} timeout retrying
>>
>> "alice" is my laptop's hostname.
>>
>> Any idea why and how I can fix it?
>>
>> --
>> Loïc Hoguin