[erlang-questions] app for watching/monitoring other erlang nodes

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Tue Nov 20 13:23:55 CET 2012

Hi!

Is any application available that will monitor the status of multiple
erlang nodes and publish logs/reports? Kind of like a supervisor on the
node level.

It's not very difficult to write one, but if it already exists, it saves a
lot of time.

If it doesn't exist, did anyone else felt the need for one? In my case, the
reason is that I have nodes that crash mysteriously and randomly and I
couldn't retrieve any relevant information from them or the crashes. This
would help track their health without adding much to their load.

best regards,
Vlad