[erlang-questions] RabbitMQ Erlang client integration

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Tue Nov 20 10:47:21 CET 2012

The possibly shortest way is to abuse the fact that records are actually
tuples and instead of using a #user record for rabbitmq just use a tuple
that corresponds to it. And comment out the rabbitmq's #user record
definition, of course.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Martin Dimitrov <mrtndimitrov@REDACTED>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to connect to RabbitMQ broker through the Erlang client listed on
> their site. The problem is that it defines a record "user" and in our
> app we already have such named record.
>
> What can I do with minimal code changes?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Best regards,