[erlang-questions] Process Groups Update Ordering

Tyron Zerafa tyron.zerafa@REDACTED
Sun Nov 18 13:48:53 CET 2012

Hey fellows,
    I have just started reading about the process groups implementation
within Erlang, i.e. pg and pg2.

I know that update ordering within pg occurs at a master process, however I
cannot find any information about how such ordering decisions are taken.
Can anyone point me to any resources which described the protocol in place
to ensure the sequential consistency model employed in pg? How does this
implementation determine which concurrent updates are ordered, which goes
first, second etc?

Thanks for all your help
:D