[erlang-questions] Fwd: phantom ports in erlang:ports()

Patrik Nyblom pan@REDACTED
Tue Nov 13 17:19:37 CET 2012

Sounds like a bug allright.

Please send all relevant information, including platform, any special
conditions (nif's, drivers whatnot) and any relevant logs etc to
erlang_bugs or directly to me.

Cheers,
Patrik