[erlang-questions] eBook version of the Handbook of Neuroevolution Through Erlang, is now available from Springer.

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Sun Nov 11 07:30:04 CET 2012

I've already congratulated Gene privately. I'd like to repeat the
congratulations publicly, while also point out that the beautifully
illustrated NN tutorial at TrapExit

   http://www.trapexit.org/Erlang_and_Neural_Networks

doesn't seem to actually work. At least, when I tried, I couldn't get
it to work. Inquiries to both the author and to this mailing list
failed to turn up solutions. If in fact Erlang is a very good language
for NN work, I can only hope that Gene's book will inspire someone to
fix this tutorial.

-michael turner