[erlang-questions] erlang fails to load crypto on solaris 10 x86_64

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Thu Nov 8 12:34:05 CET 2012

On 11/08/2012 10:59 AM, Sverker Eriksson wrote:
> crypto needs OpenSSL 0.9.8, you have 0.9.7.
>
> Either install 0.9.8 or patch crypto by removing the NIF
> des_ede3_cfb_crypt which is the only one that needs 0.9.8.

Shouldn't this be checked or isn't this something which is done better
as part of the configure script?  I.e. checking at configure time which
OpenSSL version is used and taking some appropriate action?

Kostis