[erlang-questions] using ctrl-g in emacs in erl

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Wed Nov 7 20:52:12 CET 2012

I tried that and it goes back to the Eshell.  One thing I just noticed is
when I'm doing commands, the shell prompt increments.  After doing the
ctrl-g or ctrl-q ctrl-g, the shell starts back at 1.

wes