[erlang-questions] Rebar dependency recursion

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Tue Nov 6 11:31:32 CET 2012

On 5 Nov 2012, at 23:24, Tuncer Ayaz wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Tim Watson wrote:
>> Dude...

>>> This could work. I'll let you all know once the prototype is ready
>>> for testing.
>>
>> You rock! :)
>>
>> Once you give the say so, I'll test all my plugins + projects
>> against your branch.
>
> Here's a quick prototype you can test:
> https://github.com/tuncer/rebar/compare/recursion
> It's not ready for merging and some of the internals are subject to
> change.
>
> We also have to discuss config inheritance and whether it should
> be made explicit or removed.

Great, I'll have a look at that after work today. I'm not married to the config inheritance either way, though the ability to override the config in sub_dirs using plugins is important to me.