[erlang-questions] erlide hangs in mac os x + juno

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Sun Nov 4 16:30:57 CET 2012

Hi!

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Park, Sungjin <jinni.park@REDACTED> wrote:
> My erlide hangs or sometimes just shows empty ebin, include, src directories
> in a project.
> I'm using Mac OS X 10.7.5 with Eclipse Juno.
> I tried several known troubleshootings found in google including hostname
> and computername change.
> Actually, it has been ok for quite a while but after failing once, won't
> recover.

Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.

Did you try the latest nightly from http://erlide.org/update_nightly?
It might solve your problem.

It's difficult to understand what's going on without logs. Please
reproduce the problem and then go to
window->preferences->erlang->report problem. Fill in any details that
help reproducing and post the resulting logs in a ticket at
https://erlide-tools.assembla.com/spaces/erlide/support/tickets.

best regards,
Vlad