[erlang-questions] Turning rebar into a package manager

Igor Karymov ingham.k@REDACTED
Sun Nov 4 07:49:38 CET 2012

Lock files it's good idea. We are using simple script for this purpose.
When you want create release branch just type create release. And script do
recursive walk and lock dependency current version in root rebar.config.
All another time moving head most usable for our development process.