[erlang-questions] R1502 ssl dropping byte(s)?

sasa sasa555@REDACTED
Fri Nov 2 19:27:25 CET 2012

Thank you, I've checked the thread.
However, if I understand correctly, your problem was fragmentation.
I don't have that kind of problem. I.e. I have a code which handles
fragmentation, and it doesn't bother me if a short message is fragmented.
Theoretically, the message can be fragmented in one byte micro-messages,
and I will still recompose it correctly

My problem arises because after the receive timeout occurs, one byte is
simply missing i.e. it is not received on the next ssl:recv call.