[erlang-questions] multiple behaviours

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Thu May 31 14:39:56 CEST 2012

Hi!

I am compiling the canopen stack (git://github.com/tonyrog/canopen.git) and get the following warning:

../src/co_os_app.erl:37: Warning: conflicting behaviours - callback index_specification/2 required by both 'co_stream_app' and 'co_app' (line 36)

The question is:

I can realize the reason for the warning, but we want to share some (one in this case)
of the callbacks in the different flavours of the behaviours.
One simple interface, one advance interface and the possibility to implement both ....

In this case we could probably solve it by adding yet an other behaviour that does not
require you to use both, but merge the parts needed.

/Tony

"Installing applications can lead to corruption over time. Applications gradually write over each other's libraries, partial upgrades occur, user and system errors happen, and minute changes may be unnoticeable and difficult to fix"