[erlang-questions] -type dict(_, _) ?

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta@REDACTED
Wed May 30 22:39:44 CEST 2012

Hi all,

let's say I have a proplist of players: userid and player itself:

-type players() :: list({mpserver:userid(), mpserver:player()}).

Almost fine, but I know that keys are unique. In that case, it makes
sense to use a dict:
-type players() :: dict(mpserver:userid(), mpserver:player()).

This throws "type not found" error. Why is it unsupported? Maybe
something similar is supported, but I don't know how? What data
structure do you use in this situation, and why? And do you benefit
from dialyzer?

Thanks,
Motiejus Jakštys