[erlang-questions] OpenSSL 1.0.X : SSL_MODE_RELEASE_BUFFERS

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Sun May 27 23:16:39 CEST 2012

After checking out,

"process_info(spawn(Fun), memory)."

return the value in bits… so each process should take 2KB, this is where I do not understand where all this memory is taken…