[erlang-questions] managing OS processes

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Sun May 27 00:00:48 CEST 2012

I've found a need for this sort of thing as well.  +1 for getting something
into OTP itself.   I'm sure the real issue will be with Windows, although
I believe there was some code in couchdb for doing some control of windows
processes, and maybe erlexec already supports Windows?  Anyway, I can't
say I'd do much other than testing, but just wanted to voice my support.

-Anthony