[erlang-questions] Getting rid of the preprocessor

Michael Turner michael.eugene.turner@REDACTED
Fri May 25 17:18:06 CEST 2012

> ... the oh-so-old-that-Google-can't-find-an-electronic-copy-if-one-even-exists
> paper "Delenda est preprocessor" even before that (1998?).

Is it this?

   Richard O'Keefe. Abstract patterns for Erlang. Fourth International
Erlang/OTP User Conference.

In context, the citations I've seen seem to indicate this paper.
Perhaps someone would be so kind as to scan it and put it online?

-michael turner