[erlang-questions] Record validation

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Thu May 24 22:43:20 CEST 2012

I am looking at building something resembling Java's JSR-303 Bean
Validation.  I'm currently building annotations using
https://github.com/hyperthunk/annotations which can go on functions only.
 I was wondering if there is an event or some way of validating on the
actual record itself.  Is there some event published when something is
changed or set on a record?  Just curious if there is some kind of pre or
post-hook I can use on records themselves which would let me validate the
entire record any time it is changed or created.  Any thoughts on if this
is possible in any way?

Thanks,

Andrew